ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in supervision of centralized Accounting Staff and workflow when Field Accounting Manager (FAM) is unavailable.
- Maintain Bookkeeper responsibilities as assigned on an as needed basis to include:
- Input all income and expenses into the Serenic System
- Print all mail vendor checks
- Complete all monthly bank reconciliations and other reconciliations (i.e. AP open invoice detail listing).
- Assist with Government billing related to emergency shelters, feeding programs and other miscellaneous programs as required.
- Calculate and input weekly support service, world services, and harvest festival.
- Prepare expense reports as requested from various departments.
- Review Officer reimbursement requests against expense minutes, verify totals and prepare checks.
- Email month end financial statements to Corps Officers.
- Update and maintain W-2 and 1099 information for year-end.
- Year-end financial preparation
- Assist FAM in providing regular review of individual Corps and Area Services reports, checking for proper accounting practices.
- Assist FAM in providing training and support to CAMS Staff, Corp Officers, and field accounting staff in all areas of accounting processes such as:
- Serenic accounting inquiries
- Corps budget preparation/input
- Corps fiscal closings
- Creation of financial reports
- Assist FAM in year-end Divisional Consolidation process by reviewing field closing packets.
- Prepare internal audit reports to include balance sheets and income statements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.