LOCATION: SIDNEY, OHIO
Supervises: Interns, Volunteers
Status: Full-Time, Nonexempt
Schedule: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Occasional work outside of these hours may be required.
Pathway of Hope:
1. Bachelor in Social Work, Licensed Social Worker strongly preferred. Related degrees will be considered.
2. Experience and/or strong interest in community outreach, organization and community capacity development.
3. Must have an interest and ability to work with people and clients of diverse racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds in a sensitive and culturally appropriate manner.
4. Ability to collaborate on complex social issues within families and communities.
5. Ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per The Salvation Army insurance standards.