- Supervises the Finance Department accounting team.
- Performs overall day-to-day management of the general accounting functions to ensure the accuracy of financial records and reports.
- Reviews monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts ensuring that all reconciling items are resolved on a timely basis.
- Reviews and prepares allocations for indirect expenses and revenue items as needed.
- Takes a lead in consolidated reporting the parent office (THQ).
- Supports in Managing the audit process for DHQ and contract programs with both internal and external auditors, directing the preparation of required reports and analyses.
- Ensures maintenance of required records, reports, and files in an organized manner.
- Ensures fiscal year-end, contract year-end and month-end closing process and issuance of required reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 5 years relevant experience including management of a accounting staff.
- CPA Candidate and experience managing accounting staff in a Salvation Army headquarters environment preferred.
- Demonstrated supervisory, communication, organization and accounting software skills a must.
- Knowledge of Shelby Systems preferred.
- Expertise in using Excel required.
- Experience in consolidation reporting for Salvation Army Divisions
- Experience coordinating external audits and related report preparation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed