Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
0 – 3 years
- Must be computer literate and have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Must have a strong background in Accounting
- Ability to communicate well with others, written and verbally
- Highly Organized
Provide Accounting support for Special Projects, back-up for vacant positions, and serve as research assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Become knowledgable of systems, including, but not limited to:
BBMS, Blackbaud, Serenic, Shelby, Lockbox Provider,
EFT, Kroc Suite (as needed), Mail Appeal
- Train on the basic of various staff positions to serve as back-up support..
- Prepare reports, as requested by supervisors
- Work with supervisor to implement new systems, as needed.
- Responsible for uploading budgets for all DHQ funds into Serenic.
- Responsible for reviewing all Financial returns each month to ensure they include all cost centers and all activity.
- Serve as back-up to the Property Accountant.
- Give support to the Accounting Supervisor as it relates to reporting and billing of Postage, Copier Usage, and Office Supplies as needed.
- Support the Fiscal Controller and Accounting Supervisor on project based assignments including, but not limited to: Fiscal Closings, Consolidation, UFR, Audits, Budgets, Research projects and Corps Credit Card processing.
- Other duties as directed to maintain the smooth operation of the Department.