SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide case management services to high risk youth and families throughout the city of Syracuse, in collaboration with Catholic Charities and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Syracuse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associates with at least three years of experience.
· Ability to work flexible schedule according to individual client needs, with some evenings and weekends required.
· Knowledge of community resources desired.
· Computer knowledge (Word/Excel) and ability to navigate internet.
· Job requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.