- Answer and direct all calls professionally and correctly.
- Manage all staff appointments.
- Check voice mail daily and return phone calls promptly.
- Manage and maintain church calendar, League of mercy visitations and other events.
- Responsible for issuing of purchase orders, keeping receipts or invoices for verification of expenses.
- Prepare & print Sunday bulletin
- Submit financial report every week.
- Interview clients to determinate social service needs.
- Able to help with rental assistance, food pantry and other services.
- Participate in staff meetings and divisional training required.
- Request checks to pay bills.
- Manage office mail.
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Bilingual: Spanish / English.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Must have an understanding and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner which reflects credit to The Salvation Army.
- High level of initiative.
- Must be organized, kind and positive attitude.
- Must have experience with Microsoft office-word and Excel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed