The Salvation Army, an internationally recognized faith based non-profit organization is committed to serving the whole person, body, mind and spirit, with integrity and respect, and using creative solutions to positively transform lives. We currently have an opening for a Web Specialist in our Community Relations and Development Department.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategies, the Web Specialist is responsible for the optimization and maintenance of the Eastern Territory’s digital (online and mobile) fund raising and engagement tools. This specialist supports marketing, fundraising, event management, public relations, and other capacity building operations at the national, territorial, divisional and local level.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Dreamweaver
· Proficient with FTP, DNS, and basic understanding of web server management systems
· Proficient use of digital fundraising tools such as Classy, Crowdrise, MobileCause, Blackbaud, Luminate Online, etc.
· Solid working knowledge of open-source applications, such as WordPress, etc.
· Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
· Proficiency with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, a plus.
· Proficiency with Adobe and Google Analytics, a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.