DEPARTMENT: Worship & Arts
REPORTS TO: MSR Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Part-Time. Must be willing and able to work a varying schedule to cover all hours of operation. They are: Monday – Thursday 6 AM to 9 PM
Friday – 6 AM to 7 PM
Saturday – 9 AM to 5 PM
FUNCTION: This person serves as the “first contact” to the people that come to TSA Kroc Center. They are the pivot point for the transfer of information. They represent The Salvation Army to the general public that calls on the phone or walks in the door. Their character and attitude must always promote the principles in keeping with the Mission of The Salvation Army.
• Be cheerful, helpful, and patient
• Be a wealth of knowledge dealing with the Dayton Kroc Center
• Represent the Salvation Army well to those that come to our campus
• Perform daily tasks
• Available to help with various campus wide events/activities
• Take direction from Salvation Army Officers as well as direct supervisors
• Follow directions, procedures, and policies and be able to kindly share those with patrons
• Greet all members and guests as they enter the W&A building, give direction as required
• Request that all guest sign in and follow proper procedure
FUNCTION: This person serves as the “first contact” to the people that come to TSA Kroc Center. They are the pivot point for the transfer of information. They represent The Salvation Army to the general public that calls on the phone or walks in the door. Their character and attitude must always promote the principles in keeping with the Mission of The Salvation Army• Complete all financial transactions for items sold at the MSR Desk. This includes memberships, program fees and some concession/snack items.
• Answer all incoming calls
• Ensure appropriate supply of all forms, brochures, and program specific “one sheets” at the MSR desk at all times
• Data entry of members contact information
• Perform general research on membership related questions using the CCMS system.
• Help check-in program/class/camp participants
• Perform tasks such as filing, creating labels, folding brochures, pamphlets, etc.
• All other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by the MSR Coordinator or Business Administrator.
• A person of good character
• Able to follow directions
• Willing to work a variety of schedules as needed
• Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English
• Must have good phone and people skills
• Must be able to work well with others
• Must have cashiering experience
• Must have computer skills and be able to learn/understand more complicated systems