The Salvation Army is Hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
An immediate opening exists for a full-time Functional Family Therapist, which offers
- Flexible hours with no weekend or on-call responsibilities.
- Opportunity to gain licensure hours for clinical professions including: marriage and family therapy, mental health counseling, and clinical social work.
- Collaboration with many other community-based organizations and school programs in Onondaga County
- Opportunity for leadership development and clinical training/education in areas of trauma-informed practice with a diverse population.
This position is responsible for providing functional family therapy (FFT) services to up to 12 families with youth at risk of placement between the ages of 11-17 and their families.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition program
- Eligible Student Loans may qualify for the Federal Government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program