- Rings Bells for The Salvation Army Christmas Program at assigned locations.
- Ensure that the Kettle is never left unattended.
- To smile, make good eye contact with the public, be polite and greet them with Merry Christmas, God bless you or an appropriate phrase.
- Greet the public in a courteous and friendly manner.
- No smoking or cell phone usage while working
- Conduct job duties in accordance with the ministry of The Salvation Army and its Christian principles.
- Do not coerce the customers in any way. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Ability to ring small hand bell and be responsible for bell and apron.
- Ability to meet attendance requirements.
- Ability to stand in one location for extended periods in outside weather conditions
- Ability to perform all duties with an understanding of the mission, ministry, philosophy, culture, and protocol of The Salvation Army and conducts all duties in accordance with the ministry of the organization and its Christian principles; conducts all communications and job duties with the highest level of professionalism.
- Work is performed outside where there are physical discomforts associated with changes in weather and discomforts associated with noise, dust, dirt. Dressing appropriately is important for comfort.
- Limited amount of physical effort required associated with lifting and carrying light objects (less than 25 lbs.) 5-10% of work time.
- Duties are performed standing and may be relieved by brief or occasional periods of walking.
- No formal education or experience requirements.
- Ability to follow instructions with limited supervision.
- Ability to greet and respond to the general public courteously.
- Ability to abide by required dress code.
- Knowledge of “The Salvation Army Christmas Bell Program”.
- Ability to stand out in cold weather for long periods of time
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed