The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
The Children & Family Outreach Program in Jamestown, NY has an immediate opening for a full-time Family Resource Specialist. This position will assist in administering services to children, adolescents, families and adults in Chautauqua County including counseling, advocacy, and case management.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition program
- Sprint and Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Eligible Student Loans may qualify for the Federal Government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program