The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
The Women's Shelter has an immediate opening for a full-time Shelter Aide. The Shelter Aide will supervise residents and oversight shelter activities, and maintain a safe, secure, comfortable, and supportive environment for residents.
This 40 hour/week position is scheduled to work Wednesday-Sunday on the 10:00pm-8:00am overnight shift. The Women's Shelter is conveniently located directly on the Centro Bus Line.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.