Position: Case Manager
Location: Corps, Boyertown, PA
Availability of Position: Immediate
Schedule: Part-Time; 20-29 hours per week; Monday-Friday
Reporting Relationship: Corps Officer
Salary and Grade: $15.00 per hour; 75 Non-Exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
Position Overview: The Case Manager is responsible for providing all necessary case work services and referrals to families and individuals.
The Case Manager is responsible for assessing client’s or family’s needs and eligibility for services, work with clients, families and appropriate community agencies to coordinate and facilitate services for clients, provide individual counseling to clients and possibly families, develop and maintain client case records plans and reports, attend staff, team and department meetings, make referrals to social services not provided at this location, ensuring completion of required forms, staff consultations, and other duties.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or actively enrolled in Master’s Degree in Social Work program.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word– ability to learn HMIS, etc. as needed in the normal course of performing job duties
· Must be able to negotiate the internet.
· Hands-on experience developing case records, doing case interviews, and case management.
· Child Protection Clearances PA Act 153 requires that all prospective employees complete the following clearance and background checks: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check and FBI Criminal Record/Fingerprint Check.
· Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
Contact: Please send, fax or email your resume along with a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Lt. Rebecca Smith, Corps Officer
The Salvation Army
409 S. Reading Avenue
PO Box 254
Boyertown, PA 19512
Or go to http://careers-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
No phone calls please
Released by the Divisional Human Resource Department on June 13, 2018
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 796__