Status: Part-Time, Seasonal, Non-Exempt Position
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday - 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Overview: Seeking an individual to provide assistance with the East Main Summer Day Camp. This includes but is not limited to daily preparation, maintaining records, providing driving assistance, and supervision of children and counselors.
· Understanding of and passion for The Salvation Army's mission
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Effective organization and communication skills
· Experience working with children required
· At least 21 years old with the ability to drive a 12-passenger van and pass The Salvation Army’s on-line fleet safety driver’s test
· Valid Ohio Driver’s license and the ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per Salvation Army insurance standards