The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community. The Syracuse Area Services organization has a new Full time opportunity within its Social Day Program for a Case Manager/Activities Coordinator. The Case Manager/Activities Coordinator is responsible for providing case management and social activities services to clients receiving services through the program.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· Work requires an Associate’s Degree with one year of experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Computer skills (Microsoft Office-Word/Excel)
· Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies, and/or precedents.
· Supervision experience preferred.
· Indirect responsibility for revenue generation.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other New York State or federally protected characteristic.