- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 6 months experience with food volume production or culinary/hospitality training.
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry boxes weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Ability to understand and use kitchen equipment.
- Required extended standing up to full duration of scheduled shift.
- Able to withstand high temperatures for prolonged times.
- Able to handle knives, sharp objects, cleaning chemicals and various levels of noise.
- Effective in dealing with the public and/or dealing with intoxicated individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.