Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have basic computer skills and filing
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality related to the everyday operation of the Corps.
- Ability to maintain office dress code standards as set forth in the employee manual.
- Basic typing and filing.
- General office procedures and organizational skills
- Ability to work patiently with difficult and challenging people
- All three PA Clearances required upon employment and thereafter upon renewal date: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Request for Criminal Record, and Fingerprint based federal criminal history.
- PA Mandated and Permissive Reporting and The Salvation Army's KeepSAfe training required.
Education and Experience:
- At least 6 month experience in working in an office environment.
- Current PA drivers license