ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Gather facts and make analysis of data concerning local service needs on an on-going basis.
- Solve client problems through direct service.
- Make frequent contacts with professionals and volunteers in other organizations and agencies relative to client situation, in order to draw all resources together to solve the dilemma.
- Recruit age 6-12 campers for Summer Camp Program.
- Recruit and supervise as many volunteers as needed, according to the established policies and procedures of The Salvation Army, to assist with programs and services in the County offered by the Army.
- Suggest new areas of service to meet client needs and implement after approval is received.
- Recommend routine expenditures within policy limitations.
- Participate as a staff member in the decision-making process of the Advisory Committee.
- Provide statistical reports as needed.
- Plan and implement fund raising activities including Christmas Kettles, Christmas in July, and seasonal programming as determined by the committee.
- Assist Field Representative with United Way proposal and presentation.
- Assist with other assignments as directed by the Regional Field Representative in accordance with the desires of the Service Extension Department.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervised many volunteers needed to run various outreach programs.