The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
The Employment Services Program has an opening for a full-time Job Developer - Workforce Development Specialist. This position will provide training, instruction, life skills, and employment related activities to assist individuals in reaching their goal of permanent employment.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Sprint and Verizon Wireless Discounts
• Eligible Student Loans may qualify for the Federal Government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program