Position: Day Camp Counselors (4-5 needed)
Department: Lebanon, PA Corps
Reporting Relationship: Day Camp Director and Corps Officers
Availability of Position: Summer Seasonal
Schedule: Part-Time; 25 per week - From June 12, 2018 to July 20, 2018 (No Exceptions)
3 days of planning, preparation and orientation; 4 weeks of day camp – Mon – Friday 11:30am-4:30pm; 3 days of clean up and post camp work
Salary: $8.00 per hour
Position Overview: To assist in providing a safe, happy functional environment and program activities for children enrolled in the Summer Day Camp Program.
- Supervise Children as assigned- Assist in keeping the program running within the daily scheduled guidelines.
- Immediately report all accident (children, paid staff or volunteers) to the office manager and fill out paperwork properly.
- As each daily activity ends, straighten up areas, sweep floors and wipe down work areas with disinfectant solution and keep all material neat and organized.
- Work with Officers, Staff and Volunteers to provide a safe, happy, healthy and caring environment.
- Perform related Duties as assigned.
Contact: Please send or fax your resume along with a cover letter including salary requirements to:
The Salvation Army
Attn: Captain Amy Portillo
PO Box 1109
Lebanon, PA 17042
Or go to http://careers-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
No phone calls please
Released by the Divisional Human Resources Department on March 27, 2018
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 734