- Sweep and Mop the floors
- Clean Bathrooms and restock bathroom supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of Dining Room area (wipe down tables, stacking chairs, etc)
- General Office Cleaning (Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, etc)
- Empty all garbage cans, and dispose all garbage
- Maintain cleanliness of Donation area and reception areas
- Complete minor repairs, including electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways during inclement weather
- Other duties as assigned by Corps Officer
- Good character and willing to work
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and follow safety procedures
- Ability to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Able to work Monday-Friday within the hours of 10:00am-2:00 pm
- Valid NY Driver’s license and the ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per Salvation Army insurance standards. Ability to drive a 12 passenger van.
- An understanding of and passion for The Salvation Army's mission
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed