- To invest in the lives of children and teens, developing and maintaining relational ministry opportunities.
- To create affordable programming otherwise unavailable to disadvantaged and at-risk children, particularly in Christian education and the creative arts.
- To conduct an ongoing and aggressive evangelical ministry with the specific purpose of introducing children to Jesus Christ.
- To provide an environment in which children can grow and mature in faith and holiness.
- Make the most of every opportunity to minister, pray, and present the gospel of Jesus Christ to those in your sphere of influence.
- Participate in the development and implementation of innovative Christian education and creative arts programs for children and teens.
- Lead/teach/participate in various children’s programs on Sunday.
- Identify community needs & new ministry ventures in order to evaluate current programs and to design new and relevant Corps programs.
- Develop and maintain programs and ministries to enhance the healthy spiritual, physical, and emotional development of those under your influence.
- Reach out to the community to bring new families/members into the Corps, maintaining a minimum number of 15 children/teens on Sunday mornings
- Develop and maintain contacts with children at local campuses and schools where such contact is permitted.
- Ensure appropriate integration of all children in after-school activities into the Corps congregation.
- Recruit, supervise, and train volunteers to assist with youth programs as needed.
- Supervise and train youth ministry associates and assistants.
- Organize and maintain proper files and statistics on all program participants and volunteers.
- Assist Corps Officers with other tasks and assignments as given by them, as part of the Corps Ministry team, particularly with the Christmas effort.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the Arts, youth ministry, and developing programming.
- Commitment to evangelical Christian outreach
- Salvationist preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed