Position: Bridge Case Manager - New Castle County
Department: Bridge Program, Delaware State Office
Reports to: Social Services Director
Schedule: Full time – Generally 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Salary/Grade: $16.00 per hour; 76 non-exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
· Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition Program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government’s Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The Bridge Case Manager will be responsible for assisting participants suspected of having issues related to substance abuse and/or mental health by providing case management services to individuals enrolled in the State of Delaware’s TANF program as part of the welfare to work employment and training initiative. The ideal candidate will work together with the participants and other E&T vendors to provide comprehensive case management services to alleviate barriers to self sufficiency by assessing the participants strength as well as barriers in the following areas: living environment, risk of homelessness, substance use severity, mental and physical health, history of victimization and access to treatment services.
· Identify barriers and set goals to address barriers.
· Arrange, coordinate and link clients to current resources.
· Establish a nurturing, trusting and caring environment
· Monitor program participation to ensure clients are on track to achieve goals.
· Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures.
Contact: Please send, email or fax your resume along with a cover letter including salary requirements to:
The Salvation Army
P.O. Box 308
Wilmington, DE 19899
Or External Candidates go to: http://careers.salvationarmy.org
Internal Candidate go to: at http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
***No Phone Calls, Please.
Released by the Divisional Human Resource Department 1/29/18
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 674