Position: New Day to Stop Trafficking Program (NDSTP) Case Manger
Department: Philadelphia Social Service Ministries, New Day to Stop Trafficking Program
Availability of Position: Starts February 12, 2018
Schedule: Full-Time; 9 am-5 pm and some nights and weekends
Reporting Relationship: Director of Anti-Trafficking
Salary Grade: 10 Exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
· Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition Program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government’s Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The NDSTP Case Manager will work with the Victim Advocate and the Director of Anti Trafficking to provide intensive case management for all victims of human trafficking identified. The Case Manager will provide trauma informed clinical case management for victims of human trafficking and will work with the area service provider partners to ensure follow up and coordination of all aftercare services. The Case Manager will also be responsible to participate in awareness and training events when applicable as well as develop rapport with local law enforcement contacts. The NDSTP Case Manager will be located on-site at the New Day Drop in Center. This is a grant funded position anticipated to end July 30, 2019.
* MSW degree or BSW or related field with a minimum of two years of experience working with victims of human trafficking.
* Experience with trauma informed care preferably a working knowledge of Sanctuary Model for Trauma informed services.
* Must have an understanding of the issue of Domestic and Foreign Human Trafficking.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel from site to site as may be needed in the performance of duties.
* Professional-level communications skills verbal and written.
* Child Protection Clearances PA Act 153 requires that all prospective employees complete the following clearance and background checks: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check and FBI Criminal Record/Fingerprint Check.
* Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
Contact: Please submit all resumes, cover letters or applications online by going to: http://careers-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
No Phone Calls Please.
Released by the Divisional Human Resources Department on January 26, 2018
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement,
is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 672