The Salvation Army’s Pathway of Hope (POH) program is designed to be a high-impact case management approach that focuses on identifying the root causes keeping families from becoming self-sufficient. The program focuses on families with children in an effort to impact generational poverty.
The Client Information Administrator is a critical position for managing the Client Case Management Information System database. The Administrator is responsible for the system setup and modifications, system administration and supervision and user training of the client data management system, ServicePoint, a web-based data system.
The Administrator will work collaboratively with the POH Coordinator (team leader) and staff, to support the implementation of POH objectives. The Administrator is responsible for insuring the integrity of the data collection system and processes and insuring that system procedures and protocol are followed, properly reported and documented. This individual is the primary developer of training materials and responsible for the ServicePoint training of staff throughout the Territory.
The Administrator will be responsible for training, providing technical assistance, reporting, and monitoring system users. Travel will be required, as well as, occasional evening and weekend work. Travel will be required, as well as, occasional evening and weekend work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manages POH electronic communication practices.
· Coordinates and administers ongoing support services for ServicePoint application.
· Monitors compliance with data security, data sharing, data integrity and confidentiality rules.
· Creates reports that monitor the quality and integrity of the data and its systems.
· Develops and presents on-going user training and support through video conference or one-on-one conference call.
· Creates, develops and presents training based on modifications to the system, Eastern Territory Work flow or specific to local interests
· Creates all required training presentations, job aids, processes and procedures
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Previous experience in homeless services or social services.
· Homeless Management Information Systems experience preferred.
· Experience using ServicePoint, or other web-based data systems is a plus.
· Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
· Problem solving orientation and expertise.
· Previous client management/services tracking information system experience.
· PC support and troubleshooting expertise and knowledge of Windows Operating Systems. Ability to assess, design, deploy required data entry workflows on program
specific basis. Basic understanding of database structures.
· Proven training skills, especially in group settings.
· Experience with report writing (fluency with SAP Business Objects is preferred).
· Occasional travel, evening and weekend hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.