GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide guests with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, equipment and facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide guests and team members with clean sanitized utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
· Ensures dishes are sanitized clean spot-free and available as needed.
· Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to procedures.
· Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
· Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware and posts/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
· Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
· Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
· Maintains clean and safe exterior of building.
· Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters in dishwashing area.
· Performs all duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma; no prior experience or training.
If you you are interested in applying for this position please contact Sandra Heintz in Human Resources by the close of business Tuesday, 30, 2018. Current Salvation Army Employees can apply online at: http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com. Prospective employees can apply online at http://careers.salvationarmy.org.
The Salvation Army College for Officer Training in Suffern, New York, purposes to develop men and women with the theological understanding, street-level skills and Salvationist spirit required to advance the mission of the Army expressed in its international statement.