Under the supervision of the Hope House Program Manager, the Resident Assistant will assist in the domestic management of the shelter and provide supervision, guidance counseling and support for its residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
1. Associates Degree preferred. Minimum of High School Diploma will be reviewed.
2. 2 years Experience working with vulnerable populations is essential.
3. Interpersonal, crisis intervention, and communication skills needed.
4. Ability to work in a continually changing and challenging environment.
5. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
6. Hepatitis B Shot or signed Declination.