The Salvation Army is Hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
An immediate opening exists for a full-time Functional Family Therapist. This position is responsible for providing functional family therapy (FFT) services to up to 12 families with juvenile offenders between the ages of 11-16 who are at risk of being placed in foster care due to abuse or neglect.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other New York State or federally protected characteristic.