The Salvation Army is hiring!
We are seeking a full-time Care Manager for the Children's Health Homes Care Management Program in Rochester, NY.
This position will work with children, their families, and their health care providers to develop a personal, centralized, comprehensive plan of health care. The Care Manager will also coordinate the delivery of services, continuously communicate with all care providers, and update the plan of health care on an on-going basis.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The Salvation Army is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.