The Salvation Army is Hiring!
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing, and highly organized individual for the position of Development Associate. This full-time position is responsible for assisting the Development department with achieving fund raising, resource development, and donor retention and cultivation goals.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.