The Salvation Army is hiring!
We are seeking a full-time Clinical Visitation Worker for our Family Place Program, which provides safe opportunities for parents to visit with their children who are in foster care.
The Clinical Visitation Worker is responsible for providing visitation oversight and clinical counseling services to program participants.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The Clinical Visitation Worker is responsible for:
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.