The Salvation Army Eastern Territorial Headquarters has an exciting new opportunity for a Studio Manager and Digital Imaging Technician within the Communications Department. This individual is part of the media team, and is responsible for maintaining the Gregg Studio, all media equipment within the department and the digital handling of footage. The individual will work directly with the videographer when setting up for studio and location shoots, handle backing up of footage, support live events preparation, set up and live show in various capacities. Additionally, the Studio Manager and Digital Imaging Technician will work with post the production staff and editor to finalize projects accordingly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to work as an effective production team member as well as independently.
· Organize media, converting video formats, and capturing footage from various media types.
· Assist editor in creating A cuts and full edits when needed.
· Maintain all camera equipment including but not limited to the lighting, rigging and grip.
· Provide creative visual direction and make decisions on lighting, framing and sets according to the project needs.
· Travel to various events throughout the year.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
· Thorough knowledge of all audio/video equipment; familiar with Canon C100’s, Canon DSLR’s, digital non-linear editing, formats for web.