The Salvation Army Eastern Territorial Headquarters in West Nyack, NY is seeking a Full-Time Membership and Marketing Specialist who has a strong customer/member services background and solid marketing strategy skills. This position supports the work of the Kroc Center’s throughout the Eastern territory. The Salvation Army Kroc Center’s redefine what a community center is all about – providing children and families with opportunities to discover and develop their passions and talents through an array of education, sports, faith, arts and supportive programs. These programs have been designed to stimulate the mind, body and spirit, to provide hope, and to transform the life of each and every member of the community.
Reporting to the Territorial Kroc Operations Director, the successful candidate will serve as a vital resource for the Kroc Center’s of the territory by increasing annual net revenue, working with local and divisional units to develop, strengthen and coordinate membership growth and retention best practices.
· Relentlessly focus on the 3 main components of membership model growth:
i. New Customer Acquisition
ii. Customer Retention
iii. Customer Upgrades
· Consistently emphasize best practices associated with membership growth and retention in all communication with the various Kroc Centers.
· Consistently monitor all Kroc Center websites and digital media to ensure presentation excellence with regard to programs, template consistency, brand integrity, and opportunities for membership growth.
· Annually (or more frequently) evaluate each Kroc Center from a membership, marketing and revenue perspective.
· Provide expert consultation on local, Internet marketing proposals and / or seek appropriate web-based development opportunities that support Kroc Center membership growth.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred, and minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, digital communication or related field.
· Experience with Adobe’s Creative Suite and Photoshop.
· Experience with HTML, CCS, WordPress, content management systems and Internet marketing software / systems.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and develop effective digital and integrated marketing strategies and campaigns.
· Demonstrated ability to provide knowledge and skills training in one-on-one and larger group situations.
· Demonstrated ability to work well under deadline pressure and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
· Proficient use and knowledge of current digital marketing and social media tools
· Experience with User Experience Design or Product Management a plus.
· Ability to travel on occasion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.