The Salvation Army is Hiring!
The Jamestown, NY Corps has an opening for a full-time Emergency Basic Needs Coordinator. This position is responsible management of the Food Pantry and administration of the Comprehensive Financial Assistance Program (CFAP).
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, vacation & sick time, and personal days.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with Low Cost Employee Premiums, Co-Pays, and Deductibles
- Flexible Spending Account
- Sprint and Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Potential eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program