- Delight our Guests by providing quality and timely prepared foods
- Follow sanitation guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Practice cost-cutting measures
- Stock and rotate food
- Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools
- Handle special circumstances
- Prepare inventory and track food quality
- Communicate effectively with officers and Seniors
- Take attendance of Seniors.
- Prepare art & craft equipment, lead dance and physical exercise
- Plan trips and drive Seniors to special events
- Lead spiritual devotionals and prayer
- Call, visit, and drive seniors
- B.A. or Associate Degree in health science, social work or related field of education.
- Three years of team leadership and management in an organization (preferably in a religious organization)
- Ability to work with Seniors Citizens.
- Patience, kindness, and compassion
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed