Promote observance of the Mission, Values and Doctrines of The Salvation Army.
Involvement in the total Corps program
Responsible for sharing with the Corps Commanding Officer, all matters of mutual concern relating to the total welfare of the Corps Program.
Assist in the planning and implementation of children's & youth ministries, including ongoing programming and special events.
Assist in the planning, promotion and implementation of corps summer youth ministries including the recruitment of campers for Star Lake Camp, the planning, promotion and implementation of summer camp and/or VBS programs.
Provide leadership for corps delegations at divisional and territorial events as assigned by the corps officer, including assisting the corps officer in the promotion, registration and transportation of these events.
Develop teen group ministry in conjunction with corps officers for corps in addition to corps cadet program. This should include regular fellowship, worship and service opportunities.
Assist in providing transportation for soldiers and members for corps programming as needed
Develop and maintain programs and ministries to enhance the healthy spiritual, physical and emotional development of those under your influence.
Develop and maintain an intensive relational ministry with the youth congregation of the corps, and work toward the integration of the youth in the corps.
Assist with conducting weekly teen worship times.
Develop and maintain an active recruitment and training program for youth leaders within the corps setting.
Develop and maintain a mentoring program within the corps for teens and younger adults.
- An uniformed Salvationist, in good standing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High School Diploma
- Responsible, respectful, positive role model and be able to follow instructions
- Patient and able to assist, work with and develop children and youth.
- Must have a valid Driver ' s License
- Must be willing to soldier at the Queens Temple Corps
- Preferably Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Word, and others as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed