he Salvation Army’s Pathway of Hope initiative provides individualized services to families with children who desire to take action to break the cycle of crisis and vulnerability that repeats generation after generation. By helping families overcome challenges like unemployment, unstable housing, and lack of education, we can lead families down a path toward increased stability and, ultimately, self-sufficiency.
The Salvation Army is seeking a full time, exempt, 40 hour per week Regional Coordinator to supervise and manage the overall case management services offered to families through the Pathway of Hope program at multiple Salvation Army locations throughout Southwest Ohio. The Regional Coordinator will work collaboratively with Pathway of Hope sites to support the implementation of the program’s objectives. Duties will include but are not limited to training staff, supervising case management services, overseeing program evaluation and ensuring quality of program implementation.
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Licensed Independent Social Worker in the State of Ohio strongly preferred. Related degrees will be considered.
2. Minimum of two years of experience in the supervision of comparable social service programs that offer multi-faceted case management interventions designed to address the needs of families utilizing strengths based approach.
3. Experience and/or strong interest in community outreach, organization and community capacity development.
4. Must have an interest and ability to work with people and clients of diverse racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds in a sensitive and culturally appropriate manner.
5. Ability to collaborate on complex social issues within families and communities.
6. Demonstrated capacity to teach adults.
7. Familiarity with Salvation Army policies and procedures.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per The Salvation Army insurance standards.