- Take over for the Director of Senior Services in case of vacation or illness
- Responsible for office filing
- Answer the telephone and record messages
- Responsible for daily meal sheets for SNAP, Nutrition and Home Delivered meals for The Salvation Army and Nassau County
- Responsible for counting of Nutrition and SNAP money, completing bank deposit and taking money to accountant for banking
- Responsible for back up data for monthly analysis reports for The Salvation Army and Nassau County, completed by the Director
- Help Coordinate the planning of all social activities and programs for the center
- Responsible for calling seniors who have extended absences from center to ensure their safety and wellbeing.
- Assist with kitchen and dining room duties as needed.
- Keep communication open with Corps Officer regarding any improvements, problems or developments that happen in the Senior Center
- The Salvation Army has the right to modify, delete or add to this job description
- Compassion and understanding for working with Senior Citizens
- A willingness to learn and be a team player
- Bilingual Individual (English – Spanish) preferred
- Experience working with seniors preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office computer programs preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed