- Must be a uniform wearing Salvationist with a commitment to evangelical outreach and discipleship
- Have an Associate Degree or 5 years of Experience
- Must have basic office skills including use of computer.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience with children and youth ministries.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, demonstrates initiative, able to prioritize responsibility and lead others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status