- Provide clerical support for the Planned Giving Director, which may include handling routine office matters relative for the overall management of the daily business conducted by the Department.
- Secretarial duties as assigned by the CO
- Communication with Corps and DHQ
- Assistance with planning and leading of special events of the Corps & the Division.
- Maintain a log of pending for review by DHQ
- Transcribe and follow through on correspondence, mailing and read files for members of the Corps as assigned by DHQ
- Code all bills for department and secure proper authorization
- During summer months, serve as secretary to Summer Program
- Answer phones Calls, give appointment on behalf of COs and maintaining all necessary files and documents.
- Operate office machines - including computer, fax machine, copier, transcription equipment, etc.
- Type and photocopy programs and flyers for the Corps and special events
- Prepare Corps inventories as assigned
- Maintain work area in an orderly and professional manner
- Maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as directed by the CO.
- Process applications for Greater New York Divisional Scholarships.
- Assist with Annual Luncheon and other events as they arise.
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual in English and CreoleAt least 1 to 3 years of relevant office experience
- Excellent verbal, written and related interpersonal skills required;
- Ability to learn basic fundamentals of charitable life-income gifts;
- Must have knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications and Database management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed