- Provide tutoring and homework assistance.
- Assist Reading and Arts & Crafts instructors and other instructors when necessary
- Treat students with respect.
- Provide problem solving.
- Provide proper supervision of students at all times.
- Discipline students when necessary.
- Work holiday hours when needed.
- Create incident/injury reports when necessary.
- Attend mandatory trainings, attend staff and parent meetings.
- Report progress of students.
- Pick up students from school, early Wednesday & Friday Arrival, following policies set forth by NYS.
- Must be comfortable working with children and youth.
- Patient and able to assist children in academic subject areas
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience with school aged children (under 13yrs of age)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed