- Provide tutoring and homework assistance.
- Assist Reading and Arts & Crafts instructors and other instructors when necessary
- Treat students with respect.
- Provide problem solving.
- Provide proper supervision of students at all times.
- Discipline students when necessary.
- Work holiday hours when needed.
- Create incident/injury reports when necessary.
- Attend mandatory trainings, attend staff and parent meetings.
- Report progress of students.
- Pick up students from school, early Wednesday & Friday Arrival, following policies set forth by NYS.
- Must be comfortable working with children and youth.
- Patient and able to assist children in academic subject areas
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience with school aged children (under 13yrs of age)