- Maintain Corps Calendar
- Officer’s Appointment Calendar
- Responsible for establishing and maintain official documents and records in appropriate files.
- Receptionist duties such as answering the telephone, welcoming and directing clients to appropriate person or programs.
- Assist Corps Officer’s with daily coordination of office tasks, such as handle all details (with Corps Officer), create fliers, publicity materials, registration forms for all events and programs.
- Oversee daily sorting posting and delivery of mail.
- Monitor the ordering of all office supplies while insuring cost effective measure are followed. (With corps Officers Approval).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer Knowledge in Microsoft applications,
- Good Organizational skills,
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Detailed orientated,
- Have professional communication skills.
- Be Committed to the mission of the Salvation Army
- Work closely with the Corps Officer’s
- Excellent written, verbal, filing, and composition skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher experience a must).
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/ English)
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations in a professional manner.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed