- Promote observance of the Mission, Values and Doctrines of The Salvation Army.
- Involvement in the total Corps program
- Responsible for sharing with the Corps Commanding Officer, all matters of mutual concern relating to the total welfare of the Corps Program.
- To serve as a liaison between the Community, seeking to establish a close relationship with the Corps and its activities.
- Coordinate & develop music ministry and programming of Corps including but not limited to brass music, piano and vocal music in cooperation with Divisional Headquarters
- Coordinate Star Search and Divisional Arts Ministry participation
- Develop and maintain programs and ministries to enhance the healthy spiritual, physical and emotional development of those under your influence.
- Develop and maintain an intensive relational ministry with the youth congregation of the corps.
- Develop and maintain an organized, systematic and purposeful home-away-from home within our building for teens and preteens.
- Assist with conducting weekly teen worship times.
- Participate in the development and implementation of an innovation Christian Education/Sunday School Program.
- Develop and maintain contacts with youth at local schools where such contact is permitted.
- Develop and maintain an active recruitment and training program for youth leaders within the corps setting.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring program within the corps for teens and younger adults.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed