- Promote observance of the Mission, Values and Doctrines of The Salvation Army.
- Involvement in the total Corps program
- Responsible for sharing with the Corps Commanding Officer, all matters of mutual concern relating to the total welfare of the Corps Program.
- To serve as a liaison between the Community, seeking to establish a close relationship with the Corps and its activities.
- Coordinate & develop music ministry and programming of Corps including but not limited to brass music, piano and vocal music in cooperation with Divisional Headquarters
- Coordinate Star Search and Divisional Arts Ministry participation
- Develop and maintain programs and ministries to enhance the healthy spiritual, physical and emotional development of those under your influence.
- Develop and maintain an intensive relational ministry with the youth congregation of the corps.
- Develop and maintain an organized, systematic and purposeful home-away-from home within our building for teens and preteens.
- Assist with conducting weekly teen worship times.
- Participate in the development and implementation of an innovation Christian Education/Sunday School Program.
- Develop and maintain contacts with youth at local schools where such contact is permitted.
- Develop and maintain an active recruitment and training program for youth leaders within the corps setting.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring program within the corps for teens and younger adults.