- Clean and maintain ALL areas in and around the outside of the Salvation Army building
- Clean and maintain outreach vehicle, and cooking equipment
- Clean bathrooms, hallways, stairs, chapel, offices, etc
- Clean and maintain ALL areas in building and around the outside of the Salvation Army building. This includes and is not limited to: dusting all furniture and blinds in offices, chapel etc. Cleaning windows, sweeping and mopping floors, change light bulbs, clean and disinfect tables and bathrooms, and painting when necessary.
- Clean and Maintain outreach vehicle- including stocking necessary supplies
- Receive and store food deliveries for corps and outreach (which require lifting)
- Snow removal
- Keep work areas in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Do utmost to maintain security of the building. Report any areas of damage in need of repairs due to vandalism or other to the corps officers.
- Setup and clean up for corps program
- Maintain and inventory supplies. Provide corps officer with list of items needed before inventory is depleted.
- Hours may be changed dependent on needs of programs, especially during the Kettle fund drive (November- December). On occasion, a Saturday may be scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience in janitorial/ building maintenance work
- Valid Driver’s License
- Verifiable references
- Bi-lingual/Spanish Preferred