Seeking a Full Time Social Ministries Coordinator on our Niagara Falls Administration Team
Our Full Time opportunities offer:
· Generous time off every year including 14 paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of continuous employment)
· Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
· Company Paid Basic Term Life Insurance for Employee
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Account
· Eligibility for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· Tax Deferred Annuity (403B)
· Christmas Bonus
· Wireless discount for Sprint or Verizon customers
· Free parking
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To help ensure the administration of the corps office is properly organized and represents the Army well, and to coordinate and implement the social services ministries of the Niagara Falls corps.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
transferred, messages are delivered, and walk-in visitors are properly directed.
necessary paperwork is received and properly completed.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Associate degree (A.A.) with three to five years of related experience required.
• Strong communications skills (both written and verbal), positive attitude, initiative, flexibility, and dependability required.
• High level of confidentiality, discretion, and good judgment is essential.
• Must demonstrate empathy and compassion through action and speech.
• Good organizational skills. Must pay attention to details.
• Good computers skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal daily supervision and guidance.
• Supervisory skills a plus.
• A valid driver's license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.