Seeking a Part Time Office Manager on our Saratoga Springs Social Ministry Team
Our Part Time opportunities offer:
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
· Willingness to uphold and support The Salvation Army's mission and ministry
· Associate degree and at least three to five years’ experience in relative work preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Mail Merge and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal skills; Applies tact in diplomacy in dealing with internal and external constituents
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Superb written in verbal communication skills
· Comfortable in high profile situations as well as with “sleeves rolled up”
· Ability to operate independently - self-motivated, self-management
· Highly organized
· Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Training in food safety and food handling through Health Department, as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.