- Assist the Corps Officer with the development, planning and implementation of community programs.
- Assist the Corps Officer in providing leadership at events through tasks such as promotion, registration and transportation of events/ activities.
- Driving to pick-up donations, program participants, etc.
- Lead and assist in public relations events and campaigns as assigned by Corps Officers including, but not limited to, the Christmas Kettle campaign and other fundraising events.
- Lead and assist with various worship, praise, prayer, and evangelism services such as teaching Sunday School classes, leas or assist with bible studies, Men/ Women fellowship programs, outreach programs, League of Mercy, etc.
- Assist with the delivery of social service assistance including, but not limited to, administrative responsibilities, Advisory Council meetings, Corps Councils meetings, oversight of donations, program utilization and statistics.
- Assist as needed for general, daily Corps support needs and perform special projects as assigned by the Corps Officer.
- Communicates with Corps Officers, staff, clients, Advisory Council members, volunteers, donors, community leaders, and others as needed.
- Planning, preparing, and facilitating Vacation Bible School.
- Develop relationships with parents and families of program participants.
- Availability to open building for outside groups as needed.
- Must be a uniformed Salvationist in good standing.
- Must uphold biblical standards in personal and professional life, including fiscal support of the Corps ministry.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner which reflects credit on The Salvation Army, its leadership, and on the Lord Jesus.
- Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of the Salvation Army.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed