Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
· Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Maintain the operations of Our House. Under the direct supervision of the Director, the Kitchen & Resident Assistant will handle all issues that arises within Our House. They must be willing to work weekends, Holidays, and any shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintain a close watch on the comings and goings of all clients.
• Maintain the nightly note log, daily case notes.
• Perform all needed testing both breath and urine screens as required and at random.
• Do regular rounds going to all areas of the building both inside and out (make your presence known).
• Fill out all computer forms that are needed.
• Be a liaison between clients and day staff. Refer problems to day staff; House Coordinator, Director.
• Do random inspections of all areas of the house checking for sanitation/safety concerns.
• Perform any assignments left from previous shift le: such as getting releases signed...
• Oversee meal prep and kitchen clean-up.
• Prepare the resident chores chart monthly.
• Answer all calls. Have phone available. Make sure all phone calls are answered in a professional manner. Pass on all messages.
• Any emergencies call 911, then the Program Director.
• Monitor all visitations.
• Monitor Security System as instructed every hour at minimum.
• Document in the running note and the individual note as needed.
• Keep all receipts in safe storage.
• Use the Quic Doc system to record incidents
• See that the oven filters are cleaned monthly. Make sure it is documented in the cleaning book.
• See that the air conditioning filters are changed monthly during the summer season.
• Make sure that the linen room is kept in an orderly manner.
Perform all duties assigned by Director and/or Commanding Officers as required ie:
o Food stamp inventory/receipts
o Order general supplies once a month from selected vendors
• Collect urine drug screen as instructed
• Give regular breath tests as instructed
• Document finding in the daily case notes
• Avoid all power struggles with Residents
• If help is needed to handle an issue, call the CASAC Staff or Program Director immediately
• Report any incidents relative to general conduct to the CASAC Staff
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Good communications skills.
• A good understanding of alcoholism and drug addiction.
• A strong willingness to improve self and to help others.
• Must be familiar with and comply with all Federal Confidentiality laws or CFR-42.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.