- To be of service to all guests and callers of The Salvation Army Times Square Corps.
- To provide a friendly and helpful environment in the office and to the public.
- To monitor guests and volunteers entering the building.
- Answer the Corps telephone:
- Be kind and courteous.
- Assess the need of the caller, provide correct information, or direct calls to the appropriate individual on staff.
- Receive guests, volunteers, and visitors into the building.
- Direct them to correct contact.
- Make appointments and service Food Pantry Clients.
- Maintain Food Pantry Schedule
- Maintain inventory and upkeep of Food Pantry.
- Check corps voicemail daily, returning and forwarding calls as needed.
- Monitor and maintain front office – order and organize supplies.
- Receive Donations.
- Handle the receiving of monetary and food donations.
- Direct clothing donations to the appropriate location.
- Assist Corps Officers with other tasks and assignments as given by them.
- Confidentiality is essential for this position. Breaching said confidentiality will result in immediate termination of service without further warning.
- You must perform all duties in compliance with Salvation Army policies and regulations.
- It should be noted that the above duties are the essential functions of the position, but other duties necessary to the overall enhancement of Salvation Army service may be required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong phone communication skills.
- English and Spanish speaking skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Punctual with strong attendance history.
- Understanding of the mission of The Salvation Army.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed