- Complete all cleaning assignments as given by the supervisor in a timely and orderly fashion, following instructions and using the correct materials
- Report any facility problems to the Supervisor immediately.
- Complete any spreadsheets as asked to show work done
- Responsible for sharing information with the Corps Commanding Officer, all matters are of mutual concern.
- Use correct supplies and equipment for the right surfaces, becoming knowledgeable in this area.
- Conduct all work and relationships at work in a professional manner, adhering to The Salvation Army Employee Manual.
- Fulfill any other tasks that may be assigned on an as-needed basis requested by the Commanding Officer.
- Be willing and available to work special events as dictated
- Responsible for opening and closing the building when required.
- In Food Services, follows guidelines for that area and fulfills tasks as asked, accepting any duties assigned.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and safe environment for the program participants and staff.
- Duties include floor maintenance, garbage removal, cleaning of bathrooms, windows, offices, snow removal, and multiple other janitorial duties.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must maintain a valid New York State Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Responsible, respectful, positive role model, and must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility or janitorial management.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed